Subscribe to my full feed.

Nice day at the "Moucherotte"

What is the Moucherotte??

Moucherotte is the Eastern top of Vercors (1901m), In a previous post I already spoke about the Vercors.

The particularity of this place is the incredible view, cause it's dominating Grenoble.

I went with my friends Elodie and Aude.

Despite the nice and warm sun, I was wearing a sweatshirt.

It took us 1h30 to go up and 1h to go down.

We ended our day but rock climbing at "Le petit desert", nice place but very busy even during the week.

Aude climbing and me under the shadow of the tree.

Thanks to Aude for the pics.

By the way, did I tell you I am in vacation since last monday and for a month?? LOL

1 commentaires:

tres bonne journee
c'est bien la rando sans courbature.....

aude a dit…
23 août 2008 à 02:59  

Enregistrer un commentaire